zondag 24 mei 2015

Road to Maxing 4: 24 May 2015

Road to Maxing: Morvran sells my tab!


To get a bit into regular updates, an update today! So earlier today, I achieved one of my long term goals of getting to Morvran. I finally achieved 85 slayer, on a gargoyle task. Good (profitable) way to say goodbye to Kuradal. Well, I might visit her for her dungeon...

So once I got to 85 slay, I decided to sell my tab. This I did after finishing off my task ofcourse ^_^

So this is what is in it. A lot of stuff, some clue items at the end. Alching the rune and dragon stuff took some time, but added a little profit, and 68 magic.

For those who say, why do you sell it already? Why don't you keep it till 99 and then sell it all in one go? I sold it now because I like to sell it at regular intervals, of five slayer levels. So I'll sell my next tab at 90 slayer.

Also, those of you that have a keen eye, they see some herbs missing. This is because I gave them away to a random person. Little act of kindness of that day.

For some reasons I got my first ferocious ring today, and another three followed. Also, I still haven't come around to doing the hard clue in the bottom line, been too lazy and too busy with slayer.

For those of you who want to know what it all sold and alched for, here it is:

Why is there an hexcrest there? I had two in my tab, and I sold one. One I kept for my slayer helmet. Off the money I got from selling my tab, I bought a focus sight, and made my full slayer helmet.  So now I also have that one ^_^

What is in my tab, but isn't included in the selling is one drag long mainhand, one fire staff and one air battle staff. This is because they're part of my weaponry.

Next to that I gave the soft clay away to a friend, so he can work on his crafting whilst being f2p.

Well, onto Morvran. His welcome was an opportunity for a special assignment. I said no, since I'm not going to do any new bosses today. So he gave me some Steel Drags. Nice task, same kind of drops as always. Drag long mainhand. After that I had a desert stryke task.. Meh, not really fun.

However, whilst I was doing my task, a strange occurance happened. Tuska appeared! I have no screenshot of this, sadly, though I do have the speculations about it from my clan chat.

This occurance was at 9PM for me, so 7PM gametime. Tuska is finally coming! Whoosh!

So who to align with? I'm a fan of Seren, but she doesn't fight here.

WE 1 I backed Saradomin
WE 2 I backed Armadyl

This event I'll probs back Armadyl again, since that is the coolest override of a spear. Since there was nothing dark enough for my liking (I love dark colours), the white spear looked the best in my opinion.








Other news:
Somewhere this past week I got my first KK kills, kc for KK is at 4.
I got 95 range, and also 96! Close to a cape!

~Asana!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten