zondag 3 mei 2015

Road to Maxing 1: 04 May 2015

Road to Maxing: The start of the Blog

Here and now I decided to make a blog about my road to Max-cape. As I am writing this, I'm afk-ing smithing for a daily.

A little about me:
I'm Asana, previously known under these names:
-1000roos1000
-RangerRoos
-RangersAnna
-Hitokage
-Aeth Elunore
I'm a member of the Hunt community, and holding the rank of Coordinator there. My previous clans include The Realm of XP, Devils Hug Army, Black Panterz and a few more.

I started playing back in 2008, when I still was a small kid. I soon forgot about RuneScape, and didn't play for over 4 years. Through a happy coincidense, I found out about it again in late 2012, and I started playing again. This, however, was not on my original account, as I didn't know the details of it back then. So I got the (second) account from a friend of mine, playing under the name of 1000roos1000 for a time. During the Battle of Lumbridge I joined my first clan: The Black Panterz, a Dutch rs-clan. Some time later, with a few of that clan, we made our own. Eventually, that fell apart, and I joined The Realm of XP, where I soon rose in ranks, until a week ago I was ranked Overseer. However, this clan became too inactive, and we decided to merge with Hunt, where I'm currently reciding. I love the clan to no extent!

In real life I'm still a student, entering my exam year in September. I'm from the Netherlands, after moving there when I was small. Previously I've lived in Sweden. I speak fluent English, and Dutch, and basic level of Spanish, French and Swedish. 

This is my normal set-up:


As of the 21th of April, I own my first skill-cape, earning 99 FM.

My normal set-up, including FM-cape!


A longtime goal of mine is Maxing, and this blog will keep any reader that is there, up-to-date with my RS goal!

At this very moment this are my stats:

As you can see, my main focus at the moment is getting my cape Trimmed, either with Range or with Woodcutting.

The skill I love the most is Range, along with Slayer, and Fletching.

What I am working towards next to trimming my cape, is getting my milestone 70 cape. Only a few skills left! Also I hope to soon get that total level to 2000, as I'm so close, yet not there!

I hope that you as a reader of my blog can enjoy what I write, and I'm looking forwards to making more posts! As I am on May-break right now, I have a lot of time, however, once I go back to school, I'll be more afk-ing.




Bump!
~Asana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten