woensdag 20 mei 2015

Road to Maxing 3: 20 May 2015

Road to maxing: Slayer and more!

Small update to tell what I've been up to! After a loong scouting weekend, I came back to see the last part of the slayer and bossing weekend. So the most logical thing to do was to cap. Well, citadel reset was on Saturday morning, and I prefer to cap as soon as possible. So I did that.

I had a little help of Rocky and Fluffy, our two avatars, who also kept me company on my slayer tasks and my wc-ing.

Monday I spent most of the day wc-ing, trying to get some afk xp. Later on Monday I went on a Kree'arra trip for my aviansie task. No special drops, however, within a few kills of eachother I got 85 hp, 92 range and 81 slayer. Me happy, clan chat spammed with all the gratzz and such.

Few tasks later, I got to kill Steel Dragon from Kuradal, and I had two lootbeams: on my third kill a dragon plateskirt, and third last kill a dragon longsword. Two nice lootbeams! I was happy with that, adds nice to my slay tab.

Then, after a Nechryael task (not my favourites, nice xp though), I had a gargoyle task. Ton of rune items, can't complain ^_^ Also had a lootbeam there, mystic robe.

Just finished off my jungle strykewyrm task whilst writing this, and holy mother of strykewyrms, on my last kill I had a lootbeam. Me thinking it is a spirit gem troll, I expected another one of them. But then I looked, and holy mother of strykewyrms, it was a hexcrest. Even better, since I was doing the task with my mask, and it was a 10th kill (double drop), it were two of them! A nice two mill to my slayer tab.

So talking about my slayer tab, this is it:
Some random stuff, not the most organised. This is what I've gotten the past two levels, so from 80 to 82. I'm keeping it until 99, though I might have to sell stuff occasionally for bonds.

For those who don't know what is in the top left corner, that's one of the bones for Rag and Boneman wishlist. I get them occasionally, and if I have a collection of them I clean and polish them and hand them in. 

Also, down below will be my stats, as they increased some too ^_^ Will be going on with a few tasks of slayer today, and maybe a few quests.120 cb I gained with my 92 range, so now I only need three more slayer levels before I am bothering Morvran (as he thinks too lowly of me at the moment :c )



Well, gonna do the clue scroll I also got of my strykes, and I'll update later this week, towards the weekend!

~Anna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten