zondag 21 juni 2015

Road to Maxing 6: 21 June 2015

Road to maxing: 90 slayer and 2100 total!

It's been some time (and quite some levels) since my last post, so after achieving two milestones I thought it would be time to make an update. As you can see in the title, the two milestones I achieved were 90 slayer and 2100 total level!

The past week, when I wasn't studying, I was either slaying, or gearing up for slayer. A great deal of tasks later, and some anger at Morvran for all greater demon tasks (I have never done Zammy), yesterday I finally achieved 90 slayer! So it was time to sell my loot tab again, and it contained some wonderful loot!

 It was soo much loot it didn't even fit in one screenshot! Also, if you wonder why there is a chaotic shield in there, it is because the loot from all the clues and the items for the clues I got whilst on the road to 90 slayer also are in there.

Also I got two courtcases, and quite some rdt-drops (including 50 rune bars).

Also I did a few reapers, including a Kree'arra and a KBD. KBD was already mentioned in the previous post, so you already know about the drag rider boots. At Kree'arra with A FutureSelf, Future got a Arma Glove drop! So after a kill or 75 I finally got something there.

So after selling most of the loot, and alching the other part, I have gotten a ton of spendable cash now! A good 21m as you can see in the picture to the side. Now again I'm working on my next loot tab, which will be from 90-95.

 On task, about a 30 minutes ago, at desert strykes, I hit my other milestone of 2100 total.

So if you're wondering what I'm going to do now, then my answer is slayer. I'm going to continue slayer for quite a while, and once summer break starts, I'll slay even more!

Next to slayer, I'll continue on wc, trying to get the last two levels there.

If you're asking what I'm going to do with the cash I got off slayer, I have no clue. Maybe some prayer or so, or maybe herb or sum. Can you please leave your opinion on what I should do with my cash?

So here my overall stats and such, I thought I would do it in a bit different fashion, so you also can see my xp and quests ^_^

I'll see you with the next update!
~Anna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten