donderdag 9 juli 2015

Road to Maxing 7: 9 July 2015

Road to Maxing: 99 WC!

Good news! School is over! Summer holiday means a lot of time for RS!

I know it's been some time since I last updated... Whoops... Well, I kinda just was too lazy to write a post. But I thought I should get one out today, so here is it!
First of all I am proud to tell you all that I have gotten another cape! 99 WC this time, the afk grind was real x3 I'm very happy with my cape, it's the third I have. And it's an afk one done!

So three capes down, 23 more to go... I'm currently busy with working on six different capes... Six? Yeah, six ^_^ Slayer gets me to train six different skills in total, excluding Range. Along the way to 99 slayer, I for sure will get two other capes. 93 HP and 91 def currently, so those will be 99 soon.

Slayer has been fun, earlier on I got my first Sirenic scales at Dark beast. They are sure a nice task :3

Next to normal slayer, I've started doing some reaper tasks. Getting kc for a General Graador reaper, I saw a lootbeam. I thought it was a spirit gem troll, but when I looked, there was laying a pair of Bandos WP boots for me on the ground ^_^ Also a big thanks to lil Princi, who helped me out on that reaper!

The day after that, not on reaper, but just for fun, I went to Kree'Arra with Fedek. Getting kc there, I also got a piece of WP: Arma Helm. And not only Arma follower gave me something, also the big bird left something for us. In the little over an hour we were there, we got a glove drop, and a skirt. A few mil split ^_^ I'm looking forward to going back there with Fedek, and we will for sure soon do that ^_^


So here my stats:

My goals for the next time are:
-95 Slay
-95 Def
-95 HP
-80 Mage
-100m XP
-2140 skill total

Greetings!
Anna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten